Legal Question in Traffic Law in Maryland

I was pulled over and recieved 3 ticket one for no insurance one for unpaid registration fees and one for unregistered vehicle. I puchased car from dealer and paid all my taxes tag and title fees and have a fr-19 showing I had insurance how should I pled in court

joseph owens OwensLaw

I am Joseph Owens; an attorney who handles these types of cases regularly. In short, when one has a defense that negates their guilt, they typically should contest the charges. I will be happy to discuss this case with you at no charge.

Feel free to contact me..

Joseph Owens

Phone: 410 246 2145

G. Joseph Holthaus III Law Offices of G. Joseph Holthaus

Contact me so that the necessary steps can be taken to resolve this in your favor. I will need to see the sales contract, the tag and title and FR-19. You should also pull a complete certified copy of your driving record. This requires proper action to prevail. 410 750 2567

Jason Cleckner Law Office of Jason Cleckner, LLC

Don't plead anything, make the State dismiss it! But depending on the prosecutor, they may attempt to screw you. You should consider getting an attorney to make sure this doesn't happen.

William Welch William L. Welch, III Attorney

An attorney can assist you with evaluating the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to plea bargain or go to trial. If you were to be found guilty, then an attorney can assist you with presenting mitigation, allocution, and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence. and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence. Consider seeking a confidential consultation with an experienced criminal defense attorney. Beware that online posts are not confidential. If somehow the prosecution were to find your post, then it might be used in evidence against you.

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Maryland