Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Maryland

In case of Parents Death

My husband and I are going out of country for vacation and in case something happens to us we want our children to be taken care of by family and all monies to be set in trust fund. Can we write it just like that and have it notirized and will it be legal?

Asked on 3/17/00, 1:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bruce Lewis Bruce Lewis P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: In case of Parents Death

Sure. Just make a will!! Most attorneys can help you do that soon. Have a great trip!!

Read more
Answered on 4/14/00, 4:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Maryland

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now