Maryland  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/14/12, 7:38 am

I am about to receive a large sum of money in excess of 2 million dollars. I am married and have 2 small children. What trust accounts are best to protect my money from creditors and reduce my overall taxes. What options are available to ensure I am able to protect my money since the FDIC only ensures up to $250k?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search