Maryland  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/16/10, 10:49 am

Hi, I have won my WCC case. I am 100% total perm disabled. It's been 5 yrs since I won my case. My problem is that the ins carrier fails to provide me with doctor ordered items and will fail to approve my pain meds sometimes for up to 2 wks at a time. My doctor ordered a handicap ramp & a very special bed for me....its been over 5 yrs waiting on the bed & 2 yrs for the ramp. To top everything, they still owe me a great deal of money for mileage for the last 9 yrs and all of 2010's mileage. So my question is this...I'll be filing for an emergency hearing soon. Will the commissioner impose fines / penalties against the ins company along with allowing me to receive interest on the money they've held for so long?


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search