Massachusetts  |  Technology Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/26/13, 6:57 pm

My estranged husband used his work computer, at the office, to commit identity fraud and violate a restraining order that protects my children. He has recently been arraigned. Can I sue his employer?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search