Massachusetts  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/28/11, 1:37 pm

My now 21 year old has been in DFC custody and before that her paternal grandmother had custody which she sought out state aid for the child and I was ordered to pay $50.00 monthly.. Am I responsilble for paying child support if neither parent has ever regained custody of this child?.. I know I am responsible for the 6 years she was with her grandmother but what about when DFC was granted custody ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search