Massachusetts  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/21/13, 12:48 pm

If charges are placed against me and are dropped at hearing can I go against them with false information

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search