Massachusetts  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/29/13, 12:40 pm

A complaint is being filed against me for burning paper outside a window that I did not commit. There was no damage caused what so ever, but I was there with the person but did was not part of it. Now that person is refusing to go to the hearing with me and told me not to bring his name in to it. What should I do or tell the Clerk Magistrate? How do I prove to them that I am telling the truth? What kind of evidence can I use?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search