Legal Question in Criminal Law in Massachusetts

I have a couple cases in mas that i did not show up for one is mistamner asult battery . the other is i was the victome and was summonsed by the court and did not appear so it was dismissed. do you think the warrent come up if myname was called ran by the cops in colorado and would they extardit me back to massacuseats.

Asked on 8/31/13, 4:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

henry lebensbaum Law Offices of Henry Lebensbaum (978-749-3606)
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

it depends on the nature of the cases.

What you should do is hire a Mass attorney to check on your warrant status/

Read more
Answered on 9/02/13, 8:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Massachusetts

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now