Massachusetts  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/07/08, 4:58 pm

Liability of adult child

If your adult child is an alcoholic, has

lost his job, girlfriend and has come

home, does something stupid (we have

taken his car keys) are we liable if he

were to be sued, etc. He is 32. We are

working hard to get him help.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search