Legal Question in Criminal Law in Massachusetts

I was sent someone's (a local politician in a Massachusetts town) police record anonymously through the mail. I scanned it and posted it on Facebook. My local police got a warrant for my Facebook account.

Is what I did illegal?

Asked on 9/28/13, 12:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

henry lebensbaum Law Offices of Henry Lebensbaum (978-749-3606)
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

what you should have done is contacted the police department.

What you did could have negative ramifications.

Hire a criminal defense lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 9/29/13, 9:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Massachusetts

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88393 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Charles AspinwallCharles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLCLos Lunas, NM
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now