Legal Question in Entertainment Law in Massachusetts

charged with killing his sister's boyfriend

where can i find alawyer who is willing to take this case probono

Asked on 6/08/09, 3:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Vaughn-Martel VAUGHN-MARTEL LAW
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: charged with killing his sister's boyfriend

The person being charged with the crime will be appointed a lawyer if he or she cannot afford one.

If he or she can afford a lawyer (or if his or her friends and family are willing to help), I strongly advise hiring an attorney. These are serious charges.

Please do not hesitate to contact my office if you would like to discuss this matter further.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/09, 3:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Entertainment & Sport Law questions and answers in Massachusetts

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88393 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Entertainment & Sport Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Charles AspinwallCharles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLCLos Lunas, NM
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now