Massachusetts  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/23/08, 5:43 pm

child support for child over 18

my niece lives with me in ma her mother kicked her out of the house she is 18 and she is a jr in high school is her mother required to pay child support still

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search