Massachusetts  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/15/08, 11:54 am

DCF and Lawyers

My friend needs to find a lawyer to represent her children in court against DCF. Where can she find an affordable Lawyer in Brockton Ma

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search