Massachusetts  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/04/13, 5:33 pm

Would it be possible for someone who got married and then received a green card to get divorced and remarried in less than 2 years after receiving their green card?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search