Legal Question in Employment Law in Massachusetts

Can my employer suspend me without pay for reporting abuse? I have been suspended for over a month now and feel like I am being held hostage by my health care company. If legal it needs to be changed because it sends a bad message about speaking up.

Asked on 10/29/13, 5:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig J. Tiedemann Kajko, Weisman, Colasanti & Stein, LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You might be protected by the whistleblower law. Contact me to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 10/29/13, 5:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Massachusetts

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now