Legal Question in Employment Law in Massachusetts

I was suspended from work till further notice with no come back date. I called and was told I'm just suspended and no come back date still. I am a single mom of two kids and I have a famoly to suppoert..what do I do

Asked on 5/24/13, 8:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Skinner, III CLASS, Consumer Law Advocacy and Skinner Rivard Law Offices
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should contact the Department of Unemployment Assistance and seek their free advice. You likely have a claim for unemployment benefits.

If this becomes a hardship and leads to bill collectors calling and hounding you, please keep us in mind for assistance with your Fair Debt Collection rights.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/13, 8:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Massachusetts

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now