Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Massachusetts

Demand letter under Chapter 93A

Where can I find attorney who is good in Consumer Protection Law area (Work for Landlard)

Asked on 4/26/05, 10:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Murray Joseph M. Murray, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Demand letter under Chapter 93A

If you are a landlord who has recently recieved a GL c. 93A Demand letter, I am defending such a case now and have done so several time in the past.

Read more
Answered on 4/26/05, 1:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Massachusetts

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now