Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Massachusetts

after saying no, a doctor knocked me out and did an abortion anyway. is there anything legally i can do?

Asked on 6/25/13, 1:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Vaughn-Martel VAUGHN-MARTEL LAW
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Without more information, all I can say is that the idea of this is incredibly upsetting. There absolutely may be something you can do, but you will need to meet with a malpractice attorney immediately.

Read more
Answered on 6/25/13, 1:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Massachusetts

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now