Legal Question in Personal Injury in Massachusetts

Can I claim the total charged for my medical bills the majority of which were paid by my own health insurance carrier in a slip and fall claim? My insurance carrier has not filed a lien on the claim. The insurance adjuster wants a break down of what was paid by insurance and what I paid out-of-pocket. I have already provided her with the total charge of each medical expense and that is what I was requesting in my claim for my medical expenses. She wants to pay me just what I paid "out-of-pocket".

Christopher Vaughn-Martel VAUGHN-MARTEL LAW

You have the right to seek the full measure of your damages from the responsible party. Just because the responsible party's insurance company demands something, or states a position, does not mean that you must agree or comply. You should retain counsel to assist in advocating your position. Feel free to call us at 617-357-4898.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Massachusetts