Legal Question in Personal Injury in Massachusetts

I was a passenger in a (MA. Insured auto) that was rear ended in RI by an uninsured RI driver.i sustained a severe neck injury.Im getting conflicting reports as to wether or not RI driver had insurance at time.What action should i be taking? And against who?

Asked on 6/28/13, 2:46 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The driver of the MA vehicles insurance co. You can contact my office if you need assistance 774-745-0562 we handle claims all the time.

Read more
Answered on 6/28/13, 5:20 am
David Green Law Offices of Christopher Sullivan
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You would need to go after the insurance company. You are always better off with an attorney, as insurance companies always try to trick people without attorneys. Please feel free to contact me if you would like some help.

David Green

[email protected]

(617)357-8600 x 103

Read more
Answered on 6/28/13, 6:26 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you have any sort of legitimate injury, you can get a lawyer to take your case on contingency fee agreement and not have to troll the internet for answers and help. You should get the police report and report the claim to your own insurance company. Hopefully you decided to insure against this and bought uninsured motorist coverage, if not you may have double-crossed yourself. Best luck. JBS

Read more
Answered on 6/28/13, 7:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Massachusetts

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now