Massachusetts  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/15/13, 1:07 pm

Here is my questions: Can I use Taking Claims as a result of the property I purchased as buildable property, and given to wetlands by the Town Conservation Committee?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search