Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Massachusetts

How can I find out what my grandmother left me in her will/trust and claim the money? I am in Massachusetts.

Asked on 9/01/13, 7:45 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

henry lebensbaum Law Offices of Henry Lebensbaum (978-749-3606)
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

check in the probate and family court which has or had jurisdiction

Read more
Answered on 9/02/13, 8:05 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Go to the Probate and Family Court in which your grandmother lived and ask for the file and make a copy of it.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/13, 11:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Massachusetts

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now