Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Massachusetts

named executor of the will refuses to file & give to probate court

Asked on 7/22/13, 12:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can file a petition seeking the appointment of yourself as Personal Represnetative, if you want. Contact an attorney for assistance

Read more
Answered on 7/22/13, 1:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Massachusetts

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now