Massachusetts  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/23/09, 4:52 pm

Withdrawing an Objection to a Petition to Probate a Will


I want to withdraw an objection to a petition to probate a will.

I am in California and the will is docketed in Massachusetts. Do you know how I can do this without going into the court itself?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search