Massachusetts  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/05/07, 11:03 am

Back surgery

I got hurt lifting--name removed--eyewashstation at work. I have been out of work now for 2 mnths. I went through all the test and was decided that I needed surgery. I have extreme pain going down right leg.. On my MRI it looks like it is bone to bone cause of bad arthrites. The doctor is going to do----fusion. I called my workmans comp and they want--name removed--2nd opinion. In the meantime I am living on PERCS.

With it being arthrites eating away at my disc could they say no it has nothing to do with work? If they say no can my regular work insurance pick up the bill for surgery?

The last thing is that I live in NH and work in MASS --workmans comp is setting up an appoitment in Mass {1 hr away}--is that because she is trying to find--name removed--Dr thaat is in favor of them?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search