Michigan  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/31/05, 7:12 pm

Property transfer

My father who lived in Arizona for over 20yrs. passed away earlier this year and has property in MI. that I would like to have transfered into my name. Since I live in Arizona, can that be done from this end or will I have to have this taken care of in MI?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search