Michigan  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/20/06, 4:14 pm

How do I sue someone in another state

I live in Houston, Tx & I want to know how I can sue someone in Grand Rapids, MI. I gave a payment for products I didn't receive & it was stated to me I would get a refund & have yet to receive my refund.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search