Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/15/10, 5:53 pm

My wife was raped and elected to have the child. I put my name on the birth certificate as the father. We have since separated. Am I responsible for child support? Will a paternity test absolve me of this responsibility?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search