Michigan  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/03/11, 9:43 am

I have a contract price to black top a driveway for 2000, when job was done the guy said I owe him 2200,. Do I have to pay him over the original contacted price, which states no extra work to be done with out written consent

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search