Michigan  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/07/13, 12:01 pm

I'm filing a small claims in MI against another company. Who should I list as the defendant? My husband or our company? We have an LLC and he's the one who signed the papers with the other company.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search