Michigan  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/04/13, 10:34 am

i want to start a business in michigan . i am on h1b visa can i buy a LLC. if its possible please let me know what is ur consultant fee, helping me to buy a LLC

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search