Michigan  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/22/13, 1:38 pm

My son died from a motorcycle accident. I had the bike to his home residence, where he lived with a girlfriend, in his locked garage, . I have the title. I am ready to settle with the motorcycle insurer, but she is uncooperative with releasing the bike- which was totaled and not drivable. What are my options for obtaining the bike to release to the insurance company?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search