Legal Question in Technology Law in Michigan

I had googled my social security number and it came back saying Im deceased ? Any ideas what I can do ?

Asked on 10/20/10, 5:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Patrick Tracy Patrick J. Tracy, Esq, P.E.,
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Contact the Social Security Administration in Detroit to resolve this difficulty.

Read more
Answered on 12/05/10, 10:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Computer & Technology Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now