Legal Question in Construction Law in Michigan

We erected a building in ND.and have not been paid the contract was for 39,000 dollars. What should we do

Asked on 2/25/13, 10:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

J. Norman Stark J. Norman Stark , Attorney, Architect
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear Contractor: (1) Review the terms of your contract, which will govern your rights, will define breach, payment terms ,etc., including the venue, i.e.the jurisdiction of the proper courts, etc.

(2) You may have to resort to filing sauit in the Federal court system..(3) Contact an experienced Attorney to assist and advise you, which you should have done in the first place, even before undertaking this project.

Good luck and God Bless....

Sincerely, J. Norman Stark, Cleveland, Ohio.,

Read more
Answered on 2/26/13, 5:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Construction Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now