Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Michigan

i c0-signed for a car now the other person is not paying the payment can i go get the car

Asked on 7/12/11, 10:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Only if the co owner is willing to hand it over to you and sign off the title, making it yours. Otherwise, you do not have a right to possession without going to court to obtain legal right to the car. Tim Klisz.

Read more
7/12/11, 10:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

87822 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now