Michigan  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/13/12, 12:54 am

I have being garnished my a credit card company from a debt from 1900 and it is affecting my life causing me hardship. I really do not understand why it took them so long so collecting on this debt. I really had no ideal that I even had this debt. Is there anything that I can do?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/13/12, 4:29 am by Timothy Klisz

Well, you have lost your opportunity to defend the case if they are already garnishing you. However, you do have the right to ask the judge for an installment payment plan. That is your best bet. Tim Klisz kliszlaw.com

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Klisz Law Office, PLLC 39111 W. Six Mile Rd. Livonia, MI 48152

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search