Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

2 Cts Disorderly Conduct & MIP

I recently got arrested in East Lansing my UIP. When we were booked I found out that we were also charged with Hinder Obstruct Police. I also got a MIP because I was under age. I have a perfectly clean record with not a single ticket. What sort of punishment am I looking at and will I be able to use the HYTA. We did not know the cops were following us when we were arrested and we went with no trouble once that flashed their lights. Any Idea...?

Asked on 5/25/05, 1:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

2 Cts Disorderly Conduct & MIP

I recommend that you hire a competent, experienced and aggressive attorney to represent you. If you cannot afford such an attorney, you'll have to settle for a court appointed attorney.

Read more
Answered on 5/26/05, 6:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now