Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

We had a B& E, musical equipment stolen, police recovered it a Gordy's Music. We were told wehad to pay $1800 to retrieve the equipment. Will this be reimbursable through the insurance co.?

Asked on 7/14/11, 1:50 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You might be able to get reimbursed by the crime victim's reimbursement fund or by your homeowners insurance.

Read more
Answered on 7/14/11, 1:53 pm
Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It doesn't make sense that you would have to pay to retrieve your own stolen items. Insurance may or may not cover items. Check with your agent or read the policy. Tim Klisz.

Read more
Answered on 7/14/11, 2:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now