Michigan  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/13, 7:19 am

Ok my boyfriend is locked up for violated probation not paying fees and not attending ged classes and allegation of csc 1degree its just an report no charges has been made but he was on probation for aggravated assault do u think his probation would be reinstated

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/28/13, 7:42 am by Charles Kronzek

Is your boyfriend's case in Clinton County? Our main office in Lansing can help him. You should call (517) 886-1000.

If there is a CSC investigation, having an experienced sex crime defense team helping him should be dealt with NOW. CSC first degree is punishable by up to live in prison.

Read more at: www.SexCrimeAttorneys.com

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C. Main office - 420 S. Waverly Road Suite 100 Lansing, MI 48917

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search