Michigan  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/02/08, 1:50 pm

cell phome

i let someone borrow a cell phone

thay got mad and donated it at best buys. what can i do

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/02/08, 2:46 pm by Billy Tomlinson

Re: cell phome

You can take a warrent for theft by deception or theft by conversion. Go to your local magistrate's office and file for a warrent but have a police report made first if possible.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Tomlinson & Associates, LLC P.O. Box 2997 Richmond Hill, GA 31324

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search