Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

im constantly insulted by my ex girlfriend and her friends am i able to make a lawsuit of this?

Asked on 8/09/13, 12:03 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

William Morrison Action Defense Center
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Read more
Answered on 8/09/13, 8:45 pm
Neil O'Brien Eaton County Chief Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You filed this question in the Criminal Law section of LawGuru. "Lawsuits" are not filed in criminal cases, charges are filed ... by prosecuting attorneys ... not by the aggrieved party. If you are asking whether a lawsuit can be filed for you to get money damages or other relief from a court, you'll need to refile your question in another section of LawGuru.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/13, 7:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now