Michigan  |  Criminal Law

Can a cop search a minors bag with no parent present and not given consent?

I was at a fire at my friends and I felt dizzy and passed out my friends had called an ambulance being scared, I had thought it was due to dehydration. by the time we met the ambulance I was completely fine and coherent I couldn't leave because I was a minor and no adult was present. The ambulance parked at the gas station and the cops had found my bag by a dumpster placed there by a friend.They had identified it as my bag before opening it. The police had asked if they could search it me being perfectly coherent I said " I don't see the relevance to searching my bag I don't consent" they searched it anyway no search warrant presented either. They searched it outside the ambulance as well, without me being present to witness the search. Found a few bags of marijuana, is this evidence going to hold up in court?