Michigan  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/12/13, 11:06 am

Would I be able to drop ths charges aganst my ex boyfriend by any chance? He had a pistol pointed at me and broke my phn wen I tryed callin the cops..

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search