Michigan  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/24/13, 4:49 pm

a formal complaint was made on me last week that suppose to have occurred 3 years. ago. I suppose to make my statement. next month to investigator for allege molestation of my niece. can I file a false police report on the accused

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search