Michigan  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/14/11, 7:36 pm

My husband was placed on 7411 in Michigan in January 2010, for possession charges (ecstacy and vicodin) and was supposed to be done with all of this in July 2011. However, he just plead guilty to allowing an intoxicated person to drive, which I think is completely ridiculous, and is serving 30 days in the county jail. When he arrived there today after sentencing he was told that all of his original charges from the 7411 would now be brought against him. Is this true? What can we do to make sure he doesn't get these felony charges?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search