Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

how can i help my husband who is a michigan parolee that was recently accused of some false allegations and is currently being held in the egler faciltiy in jackson. supposedly awaiting a parole board review hearing that has not taken place. it has been over fourty days and the first one was postponed. my great neice decided with a lot of coaching from her mom that she would accuse him. this supposedly happened on my birth day of july 4th and she decided to accuse him a whole month later. i truly need some help. he is not well and his parole board court appointed attorney is not helping me at all.

Asked on 10/10/12, 2:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You are free to hire an attorney to assist him with his hearing. If he would like a different attorney, call us at 1 866-766-5245.

You can read more about us at:

Read more
Answered on 10/10/12, 2:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now