Michigan  |  Criminal Law

how can i help my husband who is a michigan parolee that was recently accused of some false allegations and is currently being held in the egler faciltiy in jackson. supposedly awaiting a parole board review hearing that has not taken place. it has been over fourty days and the first one was postponed. my great neice decided with a lot of coaching from her mom that she would accuse him. this supposedly happened on my birth day of july 4th and she decided to accuse him a whole month later. i truly need some help. he is not well and his parole board court appointed attorney is not helping me at all.

Answered on: 10/10/12, 2:15 pm by Charles Kronzek

You are free to hire an attorney to assist him with his hearing. If he would like a different attorney, call us at 1 866-766-5245.

You can read more about us at: www.AggressiveCriminalDefense.com

Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C. Main office - 420 S. Waverly Road Suite 100 Lansing, MI 48917