Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

I have been paying my sons restitution from a crime he commited as a minor. He is now 20 and I feel he should be paying the remainder. Is there a way for this to happen in the state of Michigan?

Asked on 5/06/13, 7:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Morrison Action Defense Center
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Find the prosecutor who had the case and ask him to schedule a hearing on restitution.

Read more
Answered on 5/06/13, 12:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now