Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

i need help with my posession charge and i need some FREE ADVICE

Asked on 8/01/13, 10:32 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You definitely need help with your drug charge.

Best free advice: Hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to help you with your drug charge.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/13, 7:02 am
Neil O'Brien Eaton County Chief Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You don't say what "help" you need, what "FREE ADVICE" you need, what your case facts are, what your criminal history is, etc. So either repost a more informative QUESTION, or open the Yellow Pages under "Attorneys" and make some calls. We can't answer a message like the one you posted, in its current form.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/13, 11:45 am
William Morrison Action Defense Center
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Don't drive to court. Have someone else (like your mother) take you. Don't wear jeans or a sweatshirt. Be courteous to all court employees.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/13, 8:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now