Michigan  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/07/13, 12:59 pm

I recently found out that I have a warrant in my name from Dec 2003. At that time I was in high school and I never been in trouble, I've only had 3 tickets in my life and paid them right away. I am scared o go to the court that issued it.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search